We have the money to change the world. What's standing in the way?
- What does it actually take to drive large-scale change? Co-Impact founder and CEO Olivia Leland argues that it takes more than money, voting in elections, and supporting your favorite nonprofit. Solving complex global issues takes philanthropy in concert with community advocacy, support from businesses, innovation, an organized vision, and a plan to execute it.
- Leland has identified three areas that need to be addressed before real and meaningful change can happen. To effectively provide support, we must listen to the people who are already doing the work, rather than trying to start from scratch; make it easier for groups, government, and others to collaborate; and change our mindsets to think more long-term so that we can scale impact in ways that matter.
- Through supporting educational programs like Pratham and its Teaching at the Right Level model, Co-Impact has seen how these collaborative strategies can be employed to successfully tackle a complex problem like child literacy.
This eight-course bundle is your deep dive into PivtotTables, Power Query, and so much more.
- While traditionally considered boring, spreadsheets are one of the most powerful data analytics tools around.
- Microsoft Excel has greatly expanded to become an essential visualization platform.
- In an era in which data is king, this realm of data processing has never been so important.
Memrise's three-step approach is a game-changer for learning languages.
- The benefits of learning a new language include becoming a better problem-solver, increasing your memory capabilities, and sharpening your mind.
- You'll also gain a greater appreciation for the culture you're studying.
- Speaking another language is considered one of the top eight skills required in all occupations.
Become a project management master with these 12 in-depth courses.
- The Six Sigma method has transformed industries from finance to manufacturing.
- The Lean Management long-term approach to organizational change is extremely efficient.
- Good project managers implement these techniques to help foster continual progress for their companies.
Regardless of your age, incorporate the piano into your life for better health.