It's no longer enough just to influence people, social media strategists now strive to poke the influencers. Key objectives include: “activate my key opinion leaders”.
People that used to be on the sidelines now have an influential voice. It’s like going to a party where everyone is the DJ. For marketers, this new school of influence is a big opportunity: "As you venture into crafting a social media strategy for your business, you’ll eventually ask yourself the question, 'Who are my influencers and how do I find them?' It’s hard to find a brief nowadays that doesn’t include the objective of 'activate my key opinion leaders' or 'engage the brand influencers that will set off a wildfire'. Influence is (now) driven within trusted circles of friends across multiple categories of interest."
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are locations of high value to humanity, either for their cultural, historical, or natural significance.
- Some are even designated as World Heritage Sites because humans don't go there at all, while others have felt the effects of too much human influence.
- These 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites each represent an overlooked or at-risk facet of humanity's collective cultural heritage.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.