It's no longer enough just to influence people, social media strategists now strive to poke the influencers. Key objectives include: “activate my key opinion leaders”.
People that used to be on the sidelines now have an influential voice. It’s like going to a party where everyone is the DJ. For marketers, this new school of influence is a big opportunity: "As you venture into crafting a social media strategy for your business, you’ll eventually ask yourself the question, 'Who are my influencers and how do I find them?' It’s hard to find a brief nowadays that doesn’t include the objective of 'activate my key opinion leaders' or 'engage the brand influencers that will set off a wildfire'. Influence is (now) driven within trusted circles of friends across multiple categories of interest."
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
The controversy over whether Jesus had any siblings is reignited after an amazing new discovery of an ancient text.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.