How Voltage Heals the Body
What do many diseases have in common? The body's voltage, which is another way of looking at low alkalinity or high acidity, is at the basis of many types of disorder in the human body.
As an alternative medical treatment, consider measuring and controlling voltage levels in the body: "A cell is designed to operate at -25 millivolts (mV). When the cell is under some type of distress, the body needs to increase the voltage to -50 mV so healing can take place. Along with the increased voltage, the body also needs the raw materials (proper nutrition) to heal. If your body does not have the energy storehouse necessary to produce healing, the voltage in the cells lessens, and when that happens, the body will become diseased."
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.