How Did You Cheat On Your Taxes This Year?
In this year marked by government largess, Big Think wants to know what you did to cut corners on your taxes this year. We know you did it. Totally anonymous, of course.
Did you claim extra dependents? Say you were a boat owner when you weren't? Did you fudge some math on line 75? Take an income credit when you banked a six figure salary? Did you claim to have returned a $10 million bonus?
Send your comments, but also let us know why you cheated. Are you a tea party revolutionary? Has the recession pinched so hard that your honesty is a bit more flexible? All submissions can go to email@example.com for immediate posting in our blog. And we will immediately delete your email.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
China's Chang'e 4 biosphere experiment marks a first for humankind.
- China's Chang'e 4 lunar lander touched down on the far side of the moon on January 3.
- In addition to a lunar rover, the lander carried a biosphere experiment that contains five sets of plants and some insects.
- The experiment is designed to test how astronauts might someday grow plants in space to sustain long-term settlements.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Arranged marriages and Western romantic practices have more in common than we might think.
In his book In Praise of Love (2009), the French communist philosopher Alain Badiou attacks the notion of 'risk-free love', which he sees written in the commercial language of dating services that promise their customers 'love, without falling in love'.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.