This color-matching portable sensor is like Shazam for designers
Just point the Nix at your surface of choice and within seconds, this eagle-eyed sensor analyzes the pigment and points you to the closest color matches from all the biggest paint brands.
- The Nix V2 scans any colored surface to find an exact color match.
- The device cross-references against more than 100,000 brand name paint colors.
- The Nix is currently $15 off the regular price.
If you know someone who spends a healthy chunk of their life or career dealing with color, we can help you introduce them to a serious game-changer. From fine artists to interior designers to graphics specialist to house painters, the power of the Nix Mini 2 Color Sensor will be like showing a carriage driver an internal combustion engine.
The Nix works like a Shazam for color matching. Just point the Nix at your surface of choice and within seconds, this eagle-eyed sensor analyzes the pigment and points you to the closest color matches from all the biggest paint brands.
And that means any surface, whether it’s a paint layer, vinyl, leather, plastic, fabric, dyes — you name it, Nix will find it.
And when we say the closest color matches, we mean matches almost indistinguishable to the naked eye. The Nix checks your choice against more than 100,000 brand name paint colors, as well as the full range of RGB, HEX, CMYK, and LAB hues.
With the full catalogues of makers like Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Farrow & Ball, Sherwin Williams and more, the Nix spits out all the specific color options from each manufacturer that’ll work for your project.
The Nix is lightweight and easily attaches to a keychain, making it a perfect on-the-go tool. Once you’re synced to the Nix app, you can also store and organize all your chosen colors and keep them on file for next time.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Come to grips with the fundamentals of graphic design and master the field's top tools.
- The School of Graphic Design Mastery Bundle covers basic industry philosophies and tools.
- Special courses dig into branding techniques as well as using the Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- The $1,400 training course is available now for only $39.
If you're a skilled entrepreneur, a talented resource manager or a persuasive sales professional, that doesn't mean you've had time to master graphic design. Let Design Wizard Pro do it for you.
- Design Wizard Pro helps create eye-catching marketing materials in minutes.
- Templates with high quality elements create ads, social media posts, sales materials and more.
- Regularly almost $600, Design Wizard Pro is now just $39.
With a lifetime subscription to VectorGrove, you'll never have to search out the perfect graphic element again. This library of over 1 million vector graphics always has plenty to choose from.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.