My Writing is in MediaPost's Video Insider
An article I wrote, “New Metrics For Success In Video Marketing,” appeared in MediaPost’s Video Insider blog today. Go check it out. Here’s an excerpt:
Video marketing is a big field encompassing many kinds of video presentation, including branded videos, pre-roll and interstitial advertisements, and product demonstrations. Increasingly, budgets are shifting to this (relatively) new category. In part, this is due to a growing recognition among media planners that video marketing can deliver cost-effective and high-bar results. But what are these results, and how are they best measured?
- About 3.1 million individuals could lose their job to self-driving cars.
- A.I. is not a monolith. It makes a lot of mistakes.
- To better understand how to navigate our economic future, we should pay attention to these mistakes.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.