Let's Redefine Goals
I’m vastly aware no-one/very few people read this… hence it is going to become way for me to organize and publish my thoughts, and work on communicating and recomending in a public forum.
However, I’m hoping to encourage readership in Spring and have something meaningful by summer.
Here’s what that requires of me:
Spreading the word
Sometime soon after Feb. 1 I will be moving to a movabletype client hosted on my own website, at which point this will become more serious about the whole deal and focus on the goals.
120 Posts between Feb. 1 – June 1
20 Articles, reports, summaries, etc. each of a minimum one page… of higher quality then the posts
Significant readership (I don’t know what number is a good goal, I think 50-75 feels do-able.)
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.