Paul Allen on Invention
"What should exist? To me, that's the most exciting question imaginable. What do we need that we don't have? How can we realize our potential?"
- Paul Allen (born on this date in 1953)
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
Yes, a coup d'état.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.