Franklin D. Roosevelt on Conservatives
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (born on this date in 1882)
The famed author headed to the pond thanks to Indian philosophy.
- He was introduced to these texts by his good friend's father, William Emerson.
- Yoga philosophy was in America a century before any physical practices were introduced.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
A little goes a long way.
- Rethinking what exercise is can help you frame how you move throughout your day.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.