I'll do a full recap of the yesterday's events a bit later today, when I have time to read Khalid's full article above the fold in al-Quds al-Arabi, but for the moment I was struck by this UPI report.
The following paragraph is irresponsible journalism - is there any proof whatsoever to this allegation:
"Security officials believe the pipeline attacks are carried out by the so-called Southern Movement, which is thought to have connections to al-Qaida."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.