Want to advertise on my blog?
We have a client in the e-learning sector who is interested in advertising on
your blog. We find it relevant to our client and your blog to be of high
quality. We are interested in buying links site-wide, homepage links, link
within articles, or having you write about our client and linking to them. If
you are open to doing so, we can also provide the content Please write back to
me with your advertising rates and how much it will cost to sponsor a blog post
on your site. Also, if you run other blogs, please send those to me too. We will
be able to Paypal you immediately for these link placements.
Is $10,000 per sponsored blog post too expensive? I don't
know what the going rate is these days for a sponsored post...
Thanks for the response. I think $10,000 for sponsoring a post is just too
much. We can pay you $50 for sponsoring a post for our client.
Let me know if you are interested.
That's not enough. Thanks, though!
What I should have said
I appreciate your interest in my blog. However, please do me and my
readers the favor of actually reading some of our blog conversations first to
understand the focus of the blog and the issues that we address. If you then
make me an offer that meets the needs of our community (rather than your
company), I will at least give you careful consideration despite my general
reluctance to accept outside advertising on the blog. Thank
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
The Canadian professor's old-school message is why many started listening to him.
- The simplicity of Peterson's message on suffering echoes Buddha and Rabbi Hillel.
- By bearing your suffering, you learn how to become a better person.
- Our suffering is often the result of our own actions, so learn to pinpoint the reasons behind it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.