Whom would you like to interview?
Question: Whom would you like to interview and what would you ask?
David Chang: Man, I don’t know what to say on that one. Would I get to hang out with them?
This is going to get me crucified – no pun intended – but I’d probably want to interview some type of religious figure like Jesus or Muhammad just to see if they're full of shit.
"Would I get to hang out with them?"
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
The rise of anti-scientific thinking and conspiracy is a concerning trend.
- Fifty years later after one of the greatest achievements of mankind, there's a growing number of moon landing deniers. They are part of a larger trend of anti-scientific thinking.
- Climate change, anti-vaccination and other assorted conspiratorial mindsets are a detriment and show a tangible impediment to fostering real progress or societal change.
- All of these separate anti-scientific beliefs share a troubling root of intellectual dishonesty and ignorance.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.