What's the single biggest issue facing technology companies today?
Christopher Vollmer is the global managing director of Strategy& Digital Services, a subsidiary of PwC, and the leader of Strategy&'s Global Media and Entertainment Practice. Christopher focuses on developing digital businesses and innovative user experiences for leading companies across media, technology and consumer marketing. His engagements have included the development of corporate and business unit strategies, as well as future operating visions, organization re-designs, capability building programs, and pre- and post-acquisition integration efforts.
How can companies cope with digital disruption?
It's the first time the association hasn't hired a comedian in 16 years.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.