What is your question?
Question: What's your question?
Jeanne Shaheen: I think it is, “How can I make a difference? What else can I do to make this a better place? What else can I do to make a difference for the people around me?” If each of us just did . . . It’s like the bumper sticker that talks about doing good for the next person.
Recorded on: 6/13/07
Jeanne Shaheen asks, 'how can I make a difference?'
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
How you talk to people with drug addiction might save their life.
- Addiction is a learning disorder; it's not a sign that someone is a bad person.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
China's Chang'e 4 biosphere experiment marks a first for humankind.
- China's Chang'e 4 lunar lander touched down on the far side of the moon on January 3.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.