The Future of Bill and Hillary Clinton
Topic: The Future of Bill and Hillary Clinton
Michael Waldman: Well she’s my Senator, so I’m pretty sure she’s going to be busy doing that. It’s quite interesting. I mean she really created a role for herself in the country and in the country’s politics that surpassed anything she had been able to do before. I mean she ran a very strong race, and a lot of people commented that her personal strength as a candidate surpassed her campaign. And so I think she’s got a major voice in the country, most likely in the senate going forward, but she has now made herself one of the giants in American politics. Bill Clinton has a great deal of residual affection for him. I think that there was a strong feeling that he was a very, very effective president. I’m sure there are some bruised feelings from the primary fight, but I bet those will heal pretty quickly, would be my guess.
Hilary still has a full plate as Senator, and Bill will always be a hero, Michael Waldman says.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.