Re: What is your question?
Well thinking about this presidential election coming up, I think the issue that will be on my mind is which, if any, of these people are prepared to tell the American people the hard choices that we really face as a country; and build the degree of confidence that would enable people to make that choice. It’s going to be a very tough presidency, and it’s gonna take a remarkable person to prevail in it. And I hope we find that kind of leadership. Recorded on: 9/12/07
Broder would like to have a chat with Mike Mansfield.
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
Swiss researchers identify new dangers of modern cocaine.
- Cocaine cut with anti-worming adulterant levamisole may cause brain damage.
- Levamisole can thin out the prefrontal cortex and affect cognitive skills.
- Government health programs should encourage testing of cocaine for purity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.