Peter Feaver Says Presidents Obama and Bush Have the Same Foreign Policy
Duke offers rigorous academics with a strong interdisciplinary focus and encourages its students to use their knowledge to make an impact on the world. Duke students exhibit exceptional spirit and enthusiasm on a beautiful campus that combines proud traditions with a global presence and an entrepreneurial outlook.
Duke Professor Peter Feaver on Obama's national security policy.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.