Ken Wilcox on Banking in the Digital Age
Wilcox: The digital age influence our company in three different ways. First of all, it provided us with opportunity. We finance technology. So thanks to the digital age, we took part in the giant boom. I would say the digital age has fueled our revenue growth in large measure. Probably more importantly though, it enabled us to get a lot more done, we accomplished several times as much as we used to simply because technology has enabled us to become so much more efficient. But, finally, technology has taken away a lot of the mundane chores resulting in our having time to provide greater value to our clients than we’re able to do in the past. And, of course, that really makes our jobs much more enjoyable and our clients a lot happier.
As a capital provider, Ken Wilcox has enjoyed the tech boom’s entrepreneurial needs.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.