It was captured by the Parker Solar Probe, which is currently studying the star.
- NASA's Parker Solar Probe is currently traveling closer to the sun than any other spacecraft before it.
- The probe is recording data on the star to help scientists learn more about the star and its volatile nature.
- Also this week, NASA released the first images of its Mars InSight lander taken from space.
For the first time since the Vikings sailed, the Icelandic public will soon be able to worship classical Norse gods like Odin, Thor, and Frigg at a public temple built in their honor.
For the first time since the Vikings sailed, the Icelandic public are worshiping classical Norse gods like Odin, Thor, and Frigg at a public temple built in their honor. "The worship of Odin, Thor, Freya and the other gods of the old Norse pantheon became an officially recognized religion exactly 973 years after Iceland’s official conversion to Christianity."
Childhood trauma can affect a child's brain in dramatic ways for the rest of their lives.
- New findings suggest that childhood adversity may be directly linked to depression and alterations in important in key brain connections.
- Adverse childhood experiences include a wide range of stressful or traumatic events brought upon by abuse and neglect.
- Important landmark studies from the nineties suggest that ACEs are common and lead to a number of health, social and behavioral problems throughout life.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.