I Am Eco Warrior
Roger Moenks: Right now or in the past people always think of environment being granola or hippyish or even snobbish. But they never really think of it like being cool or in the frontline of pop culture. How can I stylize a movement, an environmental movement and make it interesting. So this is really what I wanted to do is to create a new – a rebranding of the environmental movement using innovative global thinkers and stylize them in their homes. But very often the photo drives you to read the story behind it. So if you look at a picture and you find it attractive you’re going to read about it. So it is just another way trying to raise awareness and have people take a step back and actually try to learn about somebody.
Roger Moenks's I Am Eco Warrior Project aims to stylize the environmental movement as cool or in the frontline of pop culture.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.