Growing up Jewish in America
From his traditional Jewish parents, Kula learned that throughout any practice and ritual in any religious system or any theory about living, there must be people who can produce food. He also cites the experience of becoming a Jewish man through listening to the songs of his father, a cantor in his family's synagogue.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.