Bill Richardson: How do we decide who gets to be an American?
Question: How do we decide who gets to be an American?
Bill Richardson: Well I believe that it’s important to have anybody learn English. That is important, to learn about our culture, our history; that somebody should embrace American values; that should believe in the American dream. The American dream is basically that anything is possible. Recorded on: 11/20/07
Belief in the American dream is a prerequisite, says Bill Richardson.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.