TIES - Can schools regulate cyberbullying, harassment, and social networking?
Yesterday at the TIES conference I had the honor of giving the lunchtime presentation (i.e., I was the only presentation during that time slot). I gave a presentation titled Can Schools Regulate Cyberbullying, Harassment, and Social Networking? I discussed some general legal principles related to off-campus student cyberspeech, highlighted the only six court decisions I can find on this topic, and answered a lot of great questions from the audience.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
- As a stand-up comedian, Pete Holmes knows how words can manipulate audiences — for good and bad.
- Holmes has a clever linguistic exercise meant to bring you closer to the people around you.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.