Thankful - Part 2
Yesterday I posted about some folks for whom I'm thankful. I have a few others to add that are a little more local. In addition to those I mentioned yesterday, I'm also thankful for...
- my students, particularly those in our School Technology Leadership graduate certificate program. They stretch me professionally in ways I could never imagine and I am regularly recharged by their dedication, their energy, and their enthusiasm.
Of course the folks for whom I am most thankful are the members of my family. My kids don't always understand why I'm away sometimes ("when will Daddy be home?") but their unrelenting love and support are constants. They also are some of the few folks that really, truly understand that my "work" is anything but.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
Three scientists publish a paper proving that Mercury, not Venus, is the closest planet to Earth.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbor must be planet two or four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.