PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
Discover the holistic and all-encompassing philosophies of the ancient East.
18 March, 2019
- Taoist philosophy teaches its adherents the paradoxical action of non-action.
- Over three thousand years ago, the I Ching conceptualized binary code and influenced major asian religions
- Ram Dass and Herman Hesse synthesized western scientific and philosophic views with traditional eastern religions to inform their teachings.
What would you do if money was no object?
26 January, 2019
- Philosopher, Alan Watts believed we too easily mistake the symbolic for the real.
- If money was no object, we'd seek what we truly desire.
- Watts believed we can only have so much ostentatious consumption.
watts dao lifestyle possessions enlightenment money alan watts zen alan wisdom buddhism tao taoism philosophy
Mindfulness mediation has many benefits, but to focus on the benefits is to miss the point of mindfulness.
08 September, 2016