PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
Trump said USMCA is "the most important trade deal we've ever made by far."
01 October, 2018
(Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
- The new agreement is between Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
- It's more of an updated version of NAFTA than a new agreement.
- The deal includes changes to trade terms and policies in sectors like dairy, auto manufacturing and intellectual property rights.
American farmers are expected to traverse a rocky financial road in the coming months.
19 September, 2018
Image: U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service
- American farmers are seeing economic losses as a result from the U.S.-China trade dispute.
- Farmers of soybeans, which is the most imported U.S. crop in China, have been hit especially hard.
- All agricultural commodities are at risk.