Antisocial is a deep dive into the extremist views.
- The New Yorker's Adam Marantz spent three years embedded with leading alt-right voices.
- His book, Antisocial, carries you deep inside the mindset and motivation behind online trolling.
- To get back on track, Marantz believes we need a "new moral vocabulary."
Study identifies predictors of which students are likely to do well in education.
- Researchers looked at data from 5,000 students and found 2 factors that were strongly linked to academic success.
- Students with genetic predisposition towards academics were much more likely to go to University.
- Equally important was having well-educated parents with wealth.
Transformation of big companies is really important if we want to create a system that is fairer, more sustainable and less unequal.
- Large companies can and should ask themselves "Where can we collaborate? Where can we pre-compete?"
- Both collaboration and competition can help big business be the force for good.
- B Corp certifications can lead to companies being more purposeful and transparent.