PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
To stay on top in the business world, you have to make sure your business model matches the times.
29 November, 2019
- Digital has rendered many older business models less relevant. Because of this, many established companies are undergoing fundamental restructuring so that they are better "pivoted" for the future.
- The higher-ups at companies are constantly looking for ways to take advantage of trapped value — where there's something you can do that adds more value for your customers or that allows you to respond in a way that your competitors can't match.
- When it comes to effective restructuring, it's important to stay attuned to the changing behaviors of your customers.
It's hard to see big changes coming, but if you know your own blindspots, you can do it.
28 February, 2019
- Predicting broad economic change requires knowing why people typically fail to.
- Pay attention to where talent is going and you'll get a sense for where the market is headed.
- It's why business graduates have ditched Wall Street to go and work at Amazon.