Researchers observed "inter-brain coherence" (IBC) — a synchronisation in brain activity — between a musician and the audience.
Sometimes the best way to make changes is when you're in the middle of a challenging time.
- While no one knows the future, implementing lifestyle changes now can prepare you for returning to a post-coronavirus society.
- Boredom has long been a powerful catalyst for creativity and should not be viewed in the negative.
- Spending more time in the kitchen, walking, and being more thoughtful online can be practiced right now.
This video game designer's creations have been said to work "neurological magic."
- Video game designer Bennett Foddy's games hack players' neurology to allow them to embody the subjects on the screen.
- Foddy plays with perceptions of sensation to explore how gamers "become" the digital characters.
- Research indicates that video games can change how our brains perform and their structural makeup. For instance, enhancing several kinds of focus.
In such states of creative divergent thinking, the body is aroused and the pupils become dilated.