PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
Minimalism, thought to be a solution to our overstimulated lives, is actually dulling our senses.
16 October, 2018
- The feeling of joy has become associated with immaturity, resulting in a culture of drabness.
- Minimalism is now the dominant aesthetic of nearly every artistic medium.
- There is an antidote to the deadening of our senses brought on by cultural minimalism.
video art ingrid fetell lee architecture technology consciousness mind emotions creativity happiness senses design
Why cute images are a productivity hack
07 October, 2018
- Looking at cute things can supercharge your mental focus.
- It triggers the nurturing part of the brain and can actually help you achieve more.
- Don't quote us when your boss catches you looking at puppy videos, though!
Keep reading Show less