PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
The neuralnanorobotics are coming.
23 April, 2019
- In a new paper, 12 international researchers claim that an "internet of thoughts" might be mere decades away.
- By utilizing neuralnanorobotics, humans will be able to download information from the cloud by thought alone.
- Potential applications in medicine and education make this a promising endeavor, though the consequences are uncertain.
The companies launching satellites aboard the SpaceX rocket hope to revolutionize the Internet of Things.
27 November, 2018
- SpaceX is providing the rocket for the mission, while a Seattle-based company organized the payload.
- The mission will deploy satellites from various providers, including startups and government agencies.
- Most of these providers hope to be the first to build a new kind of network to support the Internet of Things.