New voices - Dave Sherman
Miguel challenged us to find new voices. Between now and February 17 I am profiling
eight nine bloggers that I've found informative and intriguing.
Today's new voice: Dave Sherman, Mr. Sherman's Blog
Dave is the principal of South Park Elementary School in Deerfield, Illinois. He has past experience as a principal of another school and an assistant principal. He also has taught elementary and middle grades. Dave is a wonderful example of a busy principal who somehow still finds the time to be reflective about his administrative practice and its intersections with larger educational issues. Here are a few posts to get you started:
P.S. Kelly just profiled another new voice. Awesome!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.