Ad Blockers Are Forcing Internet Marketers to Finally Make a Change
Ad blockers have given consumers a bargaining chip; let's not waste it.
Online ads have assaulted users for the last time. But what kind of Internet is it creating?
The Internet has always presented many opportunities for advertising, which can be very much trial and error, says blogger Jason Kottke.
Natalie has been writing professionally for about 6 years. After graduating from Ithaca College with a degree in Feature Writing, she snagged a job at PCMag.com where she had the opportunity to review all the latest consumer gadgets. Since then she has become a writer for hire, freelancing for various websites. In her spare time, you may find her riding her motorcycle, reading YA novels, hiking, or playing video games. Follow her on Twitter: @nat_schumaker
Photo Credit: Pascale PirateChickan/Flickr
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
- What distinguishes humans is social learning — and teaching.
- Crucial to learning and teaching is the value of free expression.
- And we need political leaders who support environments of social peace and cooperation.
We're talking Ghost in the Shell type of stuff.
- Why democracy has been unpopular with philosophers
- Tragedy's reminder that the past isn't finished with us
- …and why we need art in the first place
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.