My first guest blogger - Dr. David Quinn
I'm pleased to announce my first guest blogger, Dr. David Quinn. David is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Administration and Policy at the University of Florida and is one of the few educational leadership faculty members who truly understands this technology stuff. He used to be an elementary principal and teacher.
David will be blogging the week of September 18, so stay tuned. Thanks, David!
P.S. If you'd like to be a guest blogger one week and share your thoughts about K-12 technology leadership issues, drop me an e-mail!
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Archeologists had been doubtful since no such ship had ever been found.
- In 450 BCE, Greek historian Herodotus described a barge that's never been found.
- One boat, Ship 17, uncannily matches the Herodotus' description.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- While on Joe Rogan's podcast, he explains his thoughts on the gender differences in society.
- On another episode, Peterson discusses the development of character through competition.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.