Edward Snowden Opens Twitter Account, Follows Only the NSA
As Snowden’s public profile continues to grow, it will be interesting to see how governments navigate their criticisms of him.
It sounds like a Late Show joke, but it’s not: Edward Snowden joined Twitter yesterday and his first follow was the NSA.
At a pace faster than Caitlyn Jenner’s Twitter debut, Snowden’s account has over a million followers. One has to wonder what took him so long to come around to the social media site. Even Twitter got excited and published at heat map of who and where people were tweeting about @Snowden.
— Twitter (@twitter) September 29, 2015
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.