VPN: Get a lifetime of browsing protection for only $39
Enjoy safe, private browsing wherever you go, for life.
- KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers complete anonymity for total online protection.
- Their network includes over 400 servers worldwide.
- Lifetime access to KeepSolid VPN is available for just $39.
There are plenty of excuses for not having a VPN. Among the favorites are claims that VPNs are hard to use or that they slow a web connection. Some argue they're expensive or that they don't really work. And, while there may be some less than stellar providers that check these boxes, to say that's the case for all would be woefully inaccurate.
Case in point, KeepSolid VPN Unlimited's service is not only easy, inexpensive and no impediment to your web speed, it's tremendously effective at protecting your activity and sensitive data online from cybercriminals, government snoops and other unwanted third parties. Right now, you can secure your systems with a lifetime subscription to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for 80 percent off the regular price, just $39.
KeepSolid is one of the heritage VPN services around, with a trophy case of awards and plaudits from the likes of Software Informer, Laptop Review Pro and the esteemed PC Mag.
Of course, with over 400 high-speed servers in 80-plus locations worldwide, it isn't hard to see why.
But even with that widespread accessibility and unlimited connection speed, KeepSolid never takes their eye off the prize: ultimate security for you and your data. Their network of access points, protected by military-grade 256-bit encrypted coverage, offers complete anonymity.
Torrent-friendly and loaded with extra features like trusted networks and a kill-switch option, KeepSolid is also log-free, meaning the provider itself keeps no records of user activity that could fall into the wrong hands.
That vast network of servers also allows KeepSolid VPN users completely unrestricted access to content around the world without geoblocking. No matter where you are, you can watch Netflix, Hulu and all the other popular streaming services without fear of being blocked by international rules and restrictions.
This lifetime KeepSolid VPN offer covers up to five devices per account for $39, but if you've got a family with more than five smartphones, laptops, tablets and more, you can upgrade to the Infinity Plan with coverage on up to 10 devices for only $20 more, just $59.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Protect yourself and your personal information at all times on the internet.
- The internet is filled with scammers looking to steal your private information.
- The Better Business Bureau has shared important information on the scams that are currently trending and ways that internet users can avoid them.
- Every internet user should also consider investing in a VPN like Private Internet Access for added safety and security.
If its claims are true, Clearview AI has quietly blown right past privacy norms to become the nightmare many have been fearing.
- Recent reporting has revealed the existence of a company that has probably scraped your personal data for its facial recognition database.
- Though social platforms forbid it, the company has nonetheless collected personal data from everywhere it can.
- The company's claims of accuracy and popularity with law enforcement agencies is a bit murky.
What happens when a major social media platform's business model abuses user trust?
- Facebook has been in plenty of hot water lately with user data scandal.
- Columbia Business School professor Rita Gunther McGrath says the early warning signs were there when considering the social media platform's business model and attitude toward user privacy.
- When users don't understand the extent of content ownership, and the platform they're using is willing to abuse that trust, a lot can go wrong.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.