The Underwater Sculpture Garden in Molinere Bay, Grenada
Not many art galleries would let you inside wearing nothing but a swimsuit. Visiting the Molinere Underwater Sculpture Garden almost necessitates it.
The work of a group of artists headlined by British sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor, the undersea art display features several concrete pieces installed on the ocean floor. Above, Taylor's sculpture "The Fall from Grace," which was installed in 2007 at three meters below the surface. The pieces on display are designed to reflect the local community as well as to build a connection between humans and the sea.
For more: Grenada Underwater Sculpture Garden site
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.