"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Digitally recording historical sites could serve as insurance in the case of disaster.
- Notre Dame, France's famous medieval cathedral, was severely damaged by a fire on Monday.
- Fortunately, at least two recent projects have taken detailed 3D scans of the cathedral, which could help in restoration efforts.
- As laser-scanning and digital imaging technology gets cheaper, some suggest we should digitally record historical sites in the event they get damaged, or worse.
The map shows the movements of seven different wolves over the course of a season.
- The Voyageurs Wolf Project has been tracking wolf packs in Northern Minnesota since 2015.
- The team uses GPS collars to track the movements of different packs, which hardly ever cross into one another's territories.
- Recently, the Voyageurs Wolf Project also captured what's likely to be the first-ever video of a wolf freshwater fishing.
Might microdosing LSD and psilocybin be a safe, effective way to treat depression and other disorders?
- A recent study collected the self-reports of more than 1,000 people who microdosed LSD or psilocybin regularly for about a month.
- The results showed that most people experienced more positive moods, less depression and increased productivity.
- These results are preliminary, and microdosing remains an under-researched area.
Stephen Johnson is a St. Louis-based writer whose work has appeared in U.S. News & World Report, The Huffington Post, Eleven Magazine, Cheapism, Vox Magazine, The Missourian and other publications.