The Ethical Businessman of the 21st Century
Andrew is Professor of Management Practice in Accounting and a non-executive director of the Bank of England and Barclays Bank plc, non-executive Chairman of Applied Intellectual Capital plc (an AIM-listed technology incubator) and Senior Independent Director of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. He is also a member of the Working Group on Audit Firm Governance and of Main Panel I of the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise
Andrew lectures on the School’s Masters, open executive and company executive programmes. His research focuses on how organisations can improve their choice and use of performance measures.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.