The more research conducted on psychedelics, the closer we get to new therapeutic models.
- During a mindfulness retreat, participants that tried psilocybin reported having a richer cognitive and emotional experience.
- The effects of psilocybin were prominent even four months after the retreat.
- The combination of psychedelics and meditation is a field that's ripe for study in therapeutic settings.
How does gratitude work its mental magic?
An expert's take on how to ace your exams through mindfulness.
- Being here and in the present is a necessity, if you want to excel in any situation.
- Author Logan Thompson explores in his new book how mindfulness is one of the most important aspects of test taking.
- Mindfulness is something that anyone can take up.
Meditation doesn't just reduce stress or make you a more spiritual person; it changes your brain in a variety of ways that can make it easier to learn new information.
- Mindfulness meditation has been shown to have a wide array of effects on the human brain.
- Many of those effects work together to improve the human brain's ability to learn new information.
- If you're interested in becoming a smarter human being, consider incorporating meditation into your daily routine.
In McMindfulness, Ronald Purser says modern mindfulness is dictated more by market forces than ethics.
- Detaching mindfulness from Buddhist principles is deceiving, claims McMindfulness author Ronald Purser.
- In his new book, Purser argues that neoliberal policies have distorted the true aim of mindfulness.
- Purser says that being better workers is a far cry from the essential moral practices of Buddhism.