Finally, a means for battling the anti-vaccination movement.
- Talking to people that have experienced vaccine-preventable diseases changes minds.
- Seventy percent of Brigham Young University students shifted their vaccine-hesitant stance.
- This research arrives during a year in which 880 measles cases have been identified in America.
Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Junk food causes weight gain, but it's not just about the calories.
A new study shows success in a series of Phase 2 trials.
- A new study in Psychopharmacology shows MDMA has a 50 percent efficacy rate for PTSD victims.
- A series of six controlled, double-blind studies moves research to Phase 3 trials.
- Combined with psychotherapy, MDMA could be a potent force in treating one of the our most challenging problems.
Giving A.I. a role in health care can help both doctors and patients.
- Machines can help doctors by spotting abnormalities in X-rays or MRA scans that the physicians themselves may have missed.
- A.I. can also help physicians by analyzing data and, through the use of algorithms, produce possible diagnoses.
- The freed up time, as doctors make their rounds, can help physicians establish better connections with their patients, which in turn can lead to better treatment plans.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.