The legendary DARPA tests technology that lets soldiers control drones with their minds.
- Military researchers have been testing implants that allow the operator to control drones with thoughts.
- The tech translates thinking into code.
- More development is necessary.
A new study compared cognitive boosts from running versus relaxing.
Blame our ancestors for why it's easier to be a couch potato.
- A new study shows that the brain prefers to expend as little energy as possible.
- Putting forth less effort had advantages for our ancestors.
- Being inactive is not beneficial in modern life and needs addressing.
Molecular biologists are hopeful about the results, but a long road lies ahead—so far this diet has only worked proven wonders on mice.
Albert Einstein's famous thought experiments led to groundbreaking ideas.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.