The legendary DARPA tests technology that lets soldiers control drones with their minds.
- Military researchers have been testing implants that allow the operator to control drones with thoughts.
- The tech translates thinking into code.
- More development is necessary.
A new study compared cognitive boosts from running versus relaxing.
Blame our ancestors for why it's easier to be a couch potato.
- A new study shows that the brain prefers to expend as little energy as possible.
- Putting forth less effort had advantages for our ancestors.
- Being inactive is not beneficial in modern life and needs addressing.
Molecular biologists are hopeful about the results, but a long road lies ahead—so far this diet has only worked proven wonders on mice.
Albert Einstein's famous thought experiments led to groundbreaking ideas.