Do the crime, do more time than our current laws. Use the laws from long ago and I know that there wouldn't be as much crime in our world today. Prisoners have it much to easy inside, they recieve the pleasure of T.V., exercise yards, free meals, free medical and no taxes and so much more. We law abiding citizens have it harder on the outside. That is a crime. Shame on the judges who give leaneancy and shame on the lawyers who lie to give these criminals a break.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.