This is Your (Short) Life Told in Jelly Beans
Hopefully you don't feel like time is slipping away. It is how you use your finite time that counts!
We have a finite amount of time to live, as the video below, by Buzzfeed's ze frank, explains through the use of jelly beans.
The video begins with 28,835 jelly beans, each representing one day. The total represents the average human life. The jelly beans disappear as milestones are reached in life.
So how does this make you feel? Hopefully you don't feel like time is slipping away. It is how you use your finite time that counts!
The famed author headed to the pond thanks to Indian philosophy.
- The famed author was heavily influenced by Indian literature, informing his decision to self-exile on Walden Pond.
- He was introduced to these texts by his good friend's father, William Emerson.
- Yoga philosophy was in America a century before any physical practices were introduced.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A little goes a long way.
- A recent study from the Department of Health and Human Services found that 80 percent of Americans don't exercise enough.
- Small breaks from work add up, causing experts to recommend short doses of movement rather than waiting to do longer workouts.
- Rethinking what exercise is can help you frame how you move throughout your day.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.