The Sunk Cost Fallacy - Focusing on the Future | Decision Academy Part 3
Decision Academy, brought to you by ClearerThinking.org in association with Big Think Mentor uses insights from cognitive science to help people recognize their own blind spots and make better decisions.
ClearerThinking.org helps individuals hone their decision making skills and avoid common thinking traps. Our suite of free, online courses, which are now available in association with Big Think Mentor, will teach you useful skills that you can immediately apply in your life.
About Big Think Mentor: Big Think Mentor on YouTube offers a core curriculum for 21st century life and work. A lifelong learning platform for adults, Mentor offers video workshops and live Google+ hangouts with world-class experts such as Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sir Ken Robinson, and Dr. Andrew Weil, and teaches the habits of mind and interpersonal skills we need to live happier, healthier, more productive lives.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.