The SI/USGS GVP site is back up and running - and they've posted a new weekly volcano activity report. Enjoy!
- Nevado del Huila in Colombia has been showing signs that a new eruption might be starting. Seismicity has increased and minor ash fall has been reported, leading to an increase in the alert level at the volcano to "orange" (high).
- Ebeko in the Kuril Islands off Russia and Japan produced a ~8.8 km / 29,000 foot ash plume.
- Thermal images of the crater at El Reventador in Ecuador show that hot material is filling in the dome complex - this followed ash-and-steam explosions earlier in the week.
- Santa María's Santiaguito (Guatemala) dome produced ash fall, avalanches and was strongly degassing over the last week.
- White and grey plumes reached up to ~4 km / 13,500 feet at Colima in Mexico.