Of all the innovation e-newsletters that I currently receive in my e-mailbox, my new favorite is the one from New York City-based futurethink. Unlike most e-newsletters - which are basically advertisements and solicitations for business wrapped around rather sparse content - the futurethink e-mail newsletter is chock full of interesting, engaging content. Among the items featured in the current issue:
(2) An innovative organization in Denmark sponsored by the Danish Business Council;
(3) A 5-minute NPR interview with GOOD Magazine founder Ben Goldhirsh;
(4) A link to a McKinsey Quarterly article on "social innovation";
(5) A brief summary of an intriguing book called The Opposable Mind;
(6) A profile of an innovative entrepreneur in Lithuania.