Yesterday was a tough day for THE PUSH. We only came up with 2 excellent vocational / applied / industrial technology education blogs yesterday. If you know of any more, we could use them. Here's how we're doing in other areas:
- 5 physical / health education blogs (we still need more of these too),
- 9 music education blogs,
- 14 art education blogs,
- 11 world languages education blogs,
- 11 Social Studies education blogs,
- 17 English / language arts education blogs,
- 27 science education blogs, and
- 28 math education blogs.
Today we focus on SPECIAL EDUCATION. What are some excellent special education blogs that P-12 special educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!