In September I had an awesome guest blog series on the topic of what teachers need from administrators. Curt Fuller, a principal in Florida, said I should have a series on what administrators need from teachers. That sounded good to me, so this week we’ll hear from school leaders on that issue.
Curt starts us off today, followed by six other excellent administrators:
- Monday, October 4 - Curt Fuller
- Tuesday, October 5 - Kimberly Moritz
- Wednesday, October 6 - Linda Perdaems
- Thursday, October 7 - Kevin Riley
- Friday, October 8 - Pam Moran
- Saturday, October 9 - Andy Torris
- Sunday, October 10 - Chris Lehmann
As usual, anyone else is welcome to play along. Just leave a link in the comments area of any post in the series. Happy reading (in advance)!