In August I put out the call for guest bloggers on the topic of Reconciling standards- and data-driven accountability with the '21st century skills' movement. I had a number of people volunteer to take on the issue (enough for two per day!). Next week we'll see what they have to say...
- Monday, September 20 - Shawn Cornally & Aaron Eyler
- Tuesday, September 21 - Jason Klein & Karen Szymusiak
- Wednesday, September 22 - Kyle Pace & Tony VonBank
- Thursday, September 23 - Carl Anderson & Dave Cormier
- Friday, September 24 - Joe Bower & Dan McGuire
- Saturday, September 25 - Matt Landahl & Tyler Rice
- Sunday, September 26 - Richard Kassissieh & Andrew Smith
I know these will spark some great conversations. Happy reading (in advance)!